Friday, April 22, 2011

Your Questions About Home Alarm Systems Reviews

Lisa asks…ADT home alarm systems?I have read reviews in which ADT is bad regarding their sales department and contracts, but other than that is their equipment and monitoring good?Admin answers:They are a good company along with EPS and Brinks. I trust them all.Maria asks…I need a home alarm system, which do you recommend.?I want to install a home alarm system, I am trying to get any good or bad feedback or reviews, to help me make choice.Admin answers:I highly recommend Protection One for several reasons. They give you the system for free with a monitoring contract (I think it was a year, but can't remember for certain). You have to have the window and door contacts though. It is a basic system, but they do allow you to make substi

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment