Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Your Questions About House Alarm Systems

Mandy asks…alarm systems in house?all the power is out in my house but if i turn on the main electrical beakers which gives me power to the hole house the alarm system comes on. if i cut the wires that the alarm system is on. ( like the wires from alarm system to the actual wall) will it contact the company and say it was disconnected? or will it set off the alaarm?Admin answers:If you have a service contract, they will respond to you cutting the wires.Lizzie asks…How do you activate your house alarm system to be on "armed" and not just "ready"?Please help, I turned the alarm off but I can't seem to figure out how to set it on "armed"I have the code
I also have Cambridge Security, if that helpsAdmin answers:On mine, you enter the code

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment