Monday, April 25, 2011

Your Questions About Home Alarm Systems

Michael asks…How does vonage work with home alarm systems that currently connect via the wired phone line?I want to drop my phone service with AT&T, but I understand that VOIP service does not work with home alarm systems unless you get extra hardware for a charge. Will I need to keep a basic phone service just to have a dial tone to work with my alarm service?

I appreciate all answers.............Thank you in advance.Admin answers:No problem, Vonage has there own VoIP home alarm...!!! Since so many ppl now have broadband phone service many fine home alarm provide this service now!!

Http://www.vonage.com/help.php?article=501&category=73&nav=6&refer_id=WEBAF0706010001W1Robert asks…What has been you guys experience with

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment