Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Your Questions About Home Alarm Security Companies

Michael asks…A couple home alarm security questions?I may be leaving my house to another state for a few months unattended. Before I bought my house it was broken into and the pipes were stolen and such. I am also leaving my car so many not even know I am gone and there area isnt the greatest. I have some valuables in the house. So what do you think about the situation and what I should do?

I am looking into getting my own security system but if it went off I wouldn't be able to turn it off and such or monitor it from another state I do not think. I could probably get a friend in the city of the house to deal with it but is there someway that I could find out because I dont really want to notify my neighbors since I dont know if I can tr

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment